Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

Mele - PLants Creative Writing

Today in writing and Inquiry We used descriptive words and words that related to New Zealand Native Trees and plant, First I completed a 100 word challenge about my native tree. After that i made an slide activity about my native tree i working on. Here is my Activity and Writing.  

Mele Creative Writing 

I am a New Zealand Native Tree, my bark is dark brown and spiky at the bottom. If you feel my bark it will be very rough, my leaves are long,flat, green and spongy. My leaves will start to turn white  in three to four years. I really like the flowers that I have on me. They are White with a little yellow. They have a green stem, and if I am not grown yet I am purple. I can also grow up to 12 meters. You can find me near Streams and other wet

areas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment