Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

MEle - Current Events - Blue Whale Fact File.

 Today for Current Events i read an article about Whales and answered the Recall Question. I also made an fact file about my favourite whale and that whale is a Blue Whale. What is your Favourite Whale?. I hope you guys like my fact file and my recall questions. Here is my Activities.



Recall Questions.

The main people in this article are a group of researchers from a university in Egypt and Several years ago a group of international scientists found a fossil of a four legged whale. The key event in this news article is about whales and different types of whales but one whale was a four legged whale and had a dogged shaped head. This event took place  in Egypt. The event happened on the 9th of September. 


  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mele,
    Me Alfonsus I really like this blog it amazing that you know all of these stuff about whales, anyways great job and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alfonsus and thank you for the Feedback.

      Delete