Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Mele - Mothers Day

Today Saint Pius X Catholic School (SPX) and I had a very special mass, about Mothers Day, all the reader's came with their mum to read there part. It was very special to all the mother's and at the end Father Felise belled all the Mothers. 

This week  TWP 4 and I k and started working on our Mother's day writing, we all had to write ten things of what we appreciate about Mother, Nana,Consins, and then choose your top three and the in our tides handwriting we wrote it and i was proud of mine. 

We started Quilling our colour of paper, i really like the colour it was red,white pink and maroon, quilling is when you get a piece of paper and twirly the piece of paper and then glue it on the piece of paper. Here is a video Link.          

Here is my Writing , I appreciate my mum because, when I am sad or mad she makes me warm by giving me a hug. I know my mum loves me, because when I am facing hard times she helps get through them. I love my mum because she makes me feel loved and she support me in every choice I make. I appreciate my Nana because she surprises me, with gifts and makes me warm. I know my Nana loves because she helps me when I get hurt. I love my Nana because she loves me unconditionally. 

I really like making this cards . Here are some pictures.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment