Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Time with Family.

 Today we have been writing about time with our family. I wrote about the time when  my family went to my cousins birthday. I had really fun going there and writing about it. You can share you thoughts in  the comments and what you think about my piece of writing  Here it is.

In the evening, on Monday  the 19th of october. My sisters,mum,dad,brothers,aunties, cousins and I celebrated one of my cousin's birthdays when she was turning 13 years old. My family and I got ready and hopped into the black car and went there.


After we got there we walked in and my aunt and cousin  were still setting up, so i went and played with all my cousins, then one of my cousins said “ let's go watch TV” so we went  and watched youtube.  After that i went and checked if they were done setting up and they were almost so i went back to watching youtube.


Later when they were finished and when i went it looked amazing there were balloons everywhere  the colors were pink and there was even a dessert table, and of course the cake was a chocolate cake and there was caramel inside.


Later sang happy birthday to her, and then she sliced the cake and the caramel came out and it came out slowly. Before eating we eat normal food, when we are finished eating we get some desserts. I got a brownie and a piece of chocolate. I didn’t have any cake because I was fuel.


Finally we packed the food that my aunt gave my family and we put it in the boot of the car we went home and we were so tired so we went to sleep. The End  


   


No comments:

Post a Comment