Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Labour Weekend

 Today in class i have wrote my  labour weekend my labour weekend is about my sisters 18th birthday. I had fun writing about this. This piece of writing is recount. What did you do in you do for labour weekend?Here is my Recount.

On the 26 of October  on labour day it was my sister’s 18th birthday. I woke up at 10:00 and went and got ready for her birthday then my mum and whole family woke up and got ready. When I was finished getting ready to do my hair, we went and got the cake and cupcakes from my nana’s house and went to the cemetery.




When we arrived at the cemetery my nana came and then all my cousins came too and then my ants came then we prayed to god to wish my sister the best birthday that she can and wish my dad the best birthday too in heaven. When we finished we sang happy birthday to her and blew her candles on the cake and then we went back home.



When we were about to go home my nana stopped and called to get some food and she said “ get KFC” my mom said “ yeah sure” so we went and got KFC. When we got home and set up the two tenets and the decorations. The decorations were set up nicely and they set out the food and we sat down and said prayer  and ate the food.




When we finished eating we went to the park and played tag for a bit and then we played three games of basketball and then we went back home and showered and came back outside. We played some soccer games then we went inside and went to sleep. The End             


No comments:

Post a Comment