Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

As I Saw It Create Writing - The Life of the Paintbrush On the Endeavour.

Today i have written and Create piece of Writing, let me tell you how i felt about writing this. I felt like i was in my own world and that i was the paintbrush in tupaia hand. I was the paintbrush that Tupaia borrowed from Sydney Parkinson. Here is my Create Writing




It was a day that I haven't forgotten. I am a paintbrush.

I am used to painting famous  paintings.

I have been buried under the sand for 251 years

at Mercury Bay. 251 years ago I was  getting carried

by a human. He had brown skin, his hair was smooth and

cool, and I think he was Māori. I felt his hands pick me

up and he carried me to a canvas and started painting.

When he was finished I thought it was a picture of

Māori trading Kōura. I was so tired I went to sleep and

when I woke up I heard a big cannon go off. “BOOM!” I

flew off the table.



I woke up and realised I was laying down on the sand at

Mercury Bay. I remembered how I was buried.

When the cannon went off my person hid me so I could be

safe. After 215 years I was acquired by a human figure

who put me into the Auckland Museum. Next thing I know

I was put in a brown bag with other objets.

I saw four blue glass beads, a mirror and all

sotros of other things, and went for a long

ride then we stopped at Saint Pius X Cathioclic School




 I got off thinking that I was going to be buried again, but I wasn't. I was finally busted out of the brown paper

bag and I was surprised to meet all of these people.

There were  about 21 students all  together and around and

  there this lady/teacher was looking at me. After that a bell

rang and all the students ran out and played for and 1 hour.

  The Students came back and  I got placed on a  bule table

and waited for 17  minutes and got picked up again and carried 

by a student and she was playing with me and was looking at

me weirdly and she wrote about me and it was pretty cool.







No comments:

Post a Comment