Pages

Monday, October 26, 2020

Solving problems using Adding Subtracting,Multiplying and Dividing .

 Today in math my class and I separated into into three groups and each group got a book one group got a red book and yellow book a green book. We each  got activities to do i got the red book. The WATL was   Solving problems using Adding Subtracting,Multiplying and Dividing.I did 2 pages of activities the page was 140 - 141 the questions were easy but some was challenging for me. But i knew that it would help me with my math,  and that it would be something new to learn. Here is a video  to help people who are having trouble with there Adding Subtracting,Multiplying and Dividing Adding , Subtracting ,Multiplying and dividing.

Basic Operations (Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide) Worksheets Mega Bun -  Printables & Worksheets

No comments:

Post a Comment