Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

RainBow End - Times With friends - Recount Writing Trem 4


Today during class we had a recount writing test. This writing test is a recount and the topic was times with your friends so i picked when i went rainbow end with my two friends Sia and Tomas. I planed on a piece of paper  and wrote my story on my netbook. I really had fun writing this. Here is my piece of Writing.   

On Thursday the 1st of october my friends Sia, Tomas and I went to Rainbow End. We hopped in the red car that my aunty was going to dive,  she was the one that drove us, it took 20 minutes to get there. When we got there  we saw the huge sign that said ‘RainBow End.’ We took some picture’s there. I was really excited to go on all of the rides and see what new rides they have or not . We went inside and got our wristbands and we entered to see all of the rides.




The first thing that we did was we went on a ride the ride called  the Log Flume. The Log Flume goes on a  journey through the Enchanted Forest, and makes sure you are ready for the plunge at the end! When we went down I got wet but Sia, Tomas and I  still had fun.  The next thing that we did we went on another ride that was Gold Rush it goes through a haunted gold mine dodging with falling beams and we went on that ride and in the end there was this humorous explosion.




Later we were going to go on another ride but then i semlled hot chips and cotton candy so i asked Sia “ can we go get some hot chips and cotton candy” she said “ sure we can'' so we went and receive the hot chips and cotton candy we came by a table and we went and sat down and ate  our hot chips and cotton candy. After That  we went on another ride it was called the Power Surge the power surge goes  around and around and around and then it speeds up and speeds up again until you are up in the air sipping as fast as you can. I almost passed out on that ride, then we went on the Ivander the invader is a thrilling ride that’s sure to get you up! 





Finally  we had enough rides for today so we went back home showered and went to sleep. I loved  all of the rides that we went on. I even loved the food and the most thing I loved was hanging out with my friends. I would really love to go there again. The End


No comments:

Post a Comment