Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

My Meditation Place


Today i have learnt in my happy place that what i can feel, and i
have used my senses.Here is mine.
I can feel in my happy place the tree brach’s flowing  through my
hands, I can feel the Tui on my arm and sing. I can feel the grass
and the mud that is making my feet tickle and it is making me feel 
the air that is making me warm inside and outside. I can feel the
water slapping on me and the creatures touch me and they are so
soft I can feel  the  scales on their backs and  I can feel the leaves
from the flowers and trees. I can feel the breeze of the cold wind and
when it's cold it turns to the wramess wind I've ever seen and I can
feel the mud on my feet because I went to this path and it was so
muddy that I went in and got dirty and I love it that I didn't with my
brothers. It was the best day.

No comments:

Post a Comment