Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

My Meditation Place.

Today i have done an activity of what i can see in my happy place and what i can see is bugs. What can you see in you happy place. Here is mine.

I can see small animals such as bugs, frogs, snakes, lizards, chipmunks, or squirrels. There may be foxes, raccoons, or porcupines as well. Look up in the trees, and you may see birds or bats. Tropical forests have monkeys in the trees, too. I can see in my meditation place are caves, trees, grass, the moon, the sky, rain, smells, creatures who are nice, dumpsters, abandoned campsites, fish, the river, leaves, sticks, logs, tree stumps, berries, sounds. might find deer, bears, or wolves. Some forests even have elephants or tigers.  I can see my family at the campsite . I can see my sister eating Roasted marshmallows with chocolate and graham crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment