Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

My Meditation Place


In my mindfulness place I can hear bird’s talking in their language and laugh  at each other, and animals talking and being happy together. My happy place is a forest. I can hear animals that are with their family there like their brother, sisters Mum and Dad. I can hear  people loving nature, and having  nice and peaceful conversations about these animals like how they look and live and where they came from. I hear a Tui that is singing his song like tweet tweet  to all his friends and his friends are loving it, they are joining it just very nice to hear. I can hear a never by river and that the water is slapping together and the people that are singing to the birds., I can hear the birds and the other animals eating their dinner. I can hear my dad snoring in his sleep. I can hear an owl flying into the tree’s. I can hear that fire crackling and heating me and keeping me nice and toasty. I can hear me waking up to the beautiful  and lush sun that is very bright and joyful. I can hear the car because we are going to go back home. I can hear cow mooing and the sheep playing with each other. I can hear that we had stopped. I can see my home sweet home. This Is My Happy Place. Thank you for reading . By Mele.

No comments:

Post a Comment