Pages

Monday, June 15, 2020

Introduction of Sacred Heart of Jesus


Today i have set an introduction for the feast of the sacred heart of Jesus and did you know that the 12 promise Jesus got them from Saint Mary because she was having visions and jesus showed his love to her. Here is my introduction.


Jesus started the sacred heart of Jesus with Saint Monica, Saint Margaret Mary.

The event took place in Benedictine in France and the Cistercian Monastery.

This is when after The 19 days after Pentecost Friday. Saint Mary had visions and jesus got the 12 promises from her.

We celebrated the Most sacred heart of Jesus with an mass, we sing songs for Jesus.

1.  I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
2. I will establish peace in their homes.
3. I will comfort them in all their afflictions.
4. I will be their secure refuge during life, and above all, in death.
5. I will bestow abundant blessings upon all their undertakings.
6. Sinners will find in My Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Lukewarm souls shall become fervent.
8. Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
9. I will bless every place in which an image of My Heart is exposed

10. I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
11. Those who shall promote this devotion shall have their names
written in My Heart.
12. I promise you in the excessive mercy of My Heart that My all powerful love will grant to all those who receive Holy Communion
on the First Fridays in nine consecutive months the grace of
final perseverance; they shall not die in My disgrace, nor without
receiving their sacraments. My divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment