Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

My Meditation Place.

Today i have learnt that in my happy place that i can smell things
like flowers. I have done what i can smell in my happy. Where is your
happy place?? Here is mine.
I can smell in my meditation place, the flowers when they are growing , i can smell  the fresh apples in the trees, i can smell the food that my mum is making in the forest, i can smell the fire burning and i can smell the bad smells and the good one’s the bad ones is my brothers feet that smell like tarsh and the good ones is the beach and that i think is a island  that is called All The Smell’s. I think that there are Beautiful smells like flowers/ trees /fruits and the bad smells like rotten eggs, animal puke that is so the most disgusting thing in the world. I can smell  the air in the forest, damp moss, rain, wet tree trunks, flowers, and needle covered path. It may smell like a tree stump that is already creating new life, or even snow, frost, and softwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment