Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Positive and Negatives

Positive  and  Negatives
 Negatives
Because I can work with my family.   It is too loud. 
I can help my brothers and sister.       Weird because i am not going to school .
Positive                                                               
I get sent a meeting and go on it .        I don't know what to do sometimes.
I can have breaks from work and be .  I can not concentrate on my work
                                                                                                              
My mum can help me with punctuation.      doing other stuff. 
I can Concentrate on my learning.               My netbook dies.


                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment