Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Mele - Writing - Father's Day

 Today for Writing i wrote about Father'd Day but we are in Lockdown but we still celebrated. I wrote about what i did. I also am going to share with you my card i made.Here is my Writing and Card 

Here is My Online Card

Here is my Writing - 

On Saturday  6th of September  I thought about Father's day, but as you all know that we are on lock down. But that didn’t stop me from making a card for my dad so I made a card online. On Sunday Morning i woke up and went into the lounge and sat down and everyone else came. After that all my siblings said their cards for our dad and we celebrated with a feed, and we were all happy. After that, Isitolo,Amhuti, Sia and I   went to the cemetery. I went to visit  my dad’s headstone and my mum’s dad's headstone. We stayed there for about 20 minutes, then we went back home and got some rest.  


No comments:

Post a Comment