Pages

Monday, September 6, 2021

Mele - Current Events - Rattlesnakes Rat

 Today i completed an Current Events this current events is about rattlesnakes and where you can find  them. I anwer the recall question and did glossary of the words i did not understand. I also did an activity where you have put cules  together and find out the mystery word. Here is my Writing and Activity.  



Recall Questions.
The main people in this article are a group of researchers from a
university in Austria. The key event in this news article is Rattlesnakes Rat and how they can trick you to come closer. I don’t know where this event took place but I know that you can find Rattlesnakes Rat in America and Mexico. The event happened on the 26th of August.

Glossary.

Molecules - A group of Atoms  bonded together.

No comments:

Post a Comment