Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Mele - Holiday Recount Writing.

 This Week i have been working on my recount for the holidays. I wrote a recount on what i did in the holidays but there were many things i did but i went with the movies  my family and i went to watch the new fast and furious 9.I really like the new movie because there were a lot of cars and fighting, i hope you like my recount.

Comment below what you did for the Holidays??.

Here is my Writing.

In the holidays on the 23rd of July my family and I went to the movie theater in Sylvia Park to watch the new Fast and Furious 9. When we arrived at Sylvia Park it was a sunny day and we were all excited to watch the new Fast and Furious 9. We had to walk a long way to go up the escalator. When we went up it was so cool because there were a lot of movies that were playing. 



The first thing we did was go to the arcade. When we all went to the arcade, we were so delighted because there were a lot  of games and prizes to play and win. My cousin Paula went to the arcade and we won lollies. After that we played games with each other and we had the most fun ever. Finally we went and sat down and we talked about what we were getting from the snack area  and we all paired up and got one popcorn each and went to go get our drinks too. After that we went and paid for our tickets and entered the cinema.   




When we all entered the cinema, we didn’t know that we got front row seats. We sat down and when that movie started playing the screen was so gigantic. My favorite part of the movie was when Dom (the main character) was being attacked by a group of bad people and his brother who is John Cena who played Jacob, and then Dom found out that he was the leader of the very bad people and there was this bridge and Dom and his team was supposed to go over it. But then it broke and then Jacob with his  fast and bule car went over the cliff and then this plane came and then picked him up with strong magnets.




After that brillant movie we exited the cinema and we went and waited for my brother Sateki and my cousin Thomas because they went and wasted another movie. Finally they came back and we went home happy.

                                                                           The End        

 

No comments:

Post a Comment