Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Mele - Green Ghana Current Events.

 Today for Reading we did another Current events. This current event is about this small country  near the equator. I did an activity the activity was about  looking at the cules and trying to find out the word and then i spelled a word out. I did some writing also about Green Ghana and learnt some new words to.

Here is my Activities.


Here is my Writing.
The main people  in this news article i read is the African people and the UK conley.The key event from the news article was Green Ghana. The phrase Green Ghana means  “Green Warrior King''. This event took place in Green Ghana which is the smallest country near the equator. This event happened on the 17th of June.

Thinking questions.
This News article I read is about this small Island called “Green Ghana”. Green Ghana is a small country near the Equator. But it wasn't always called”Green Ghana was not always called Gree Ghana before it was a UK Conley Country.   

Here is my Glossary
Jubilee - A special event.
Accra - The word Accra is the meaning of ants.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment