Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Mele - Kiwi Tag Competition.


On the 26th of March TWP 4&6 went to play kiwi tag at Dunkirk, I had to wake up so early so I could catch the bus. When I arrived at school I went in a T- shirt and some shorts and then I went to go and get changed in our uniform for sports. Then the blue bus came and we grabbed our gazebos and all the people that had stuff to carry went first and I was one of these people and I went to sit at the very back with my friends it took 15 minutes there.15 minutes later. When we all arrived  we went to set up at the bottom and we had trouble setting up but some parents wheres there to help us and teachers, then the two boys teams went to go and get there tag shorts  because we didn't have any and it said in the rules there are no belts allowed. Then the girls team went and got there tag shorts.  After that we had our first game and it was 5 - 6, the rest of the games where so good. Then we went to school and waited for our parents.   

No comments:

Post a Comment