Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Mele - Animation Boat

Today for Cybersmart i have done another Challenge today number is eight!!!. I am very sorry that i have not been blogging that much this week and last week but i will make up. Cybersmart Challenge eight is about animation , TWP 4 and I are learning to Use Google Presentation to create fun and cool animation,and useing the duplicate the slides so our fun animation can be awesome. I really like this activit, and how you can make your animation or just make a boat and here are some steps. 
Steps.
1. Create a sailing boat  using auto shapes and polyline on the toolbar.
2. Create a background including waves.
3.  Duplicate your background slide and move you sailing boat slightly to create movement. Repeat until animation is finished. 

I think that you will like this animation. Hope you like my animation. Here it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment