Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Mele - The Land of the Voyages - Part 2.

Sorry that i haven't been posting because the wifi at SPX has been down for awhile and i am at home so i can do some blogging!!!. Last Week my group Maraia, Jonah, Solomon and I have been working on sme reading activities that is called The Land of the Voyages, this has four parts we got part two. Part two is about How did Kupe/Good person know, this activity might be little confusing but i will explain it, so there are four prates in part two, i did activity 2 with my Friend Jonah, we did the activities Follow the Birds and Moon Shot, I did Follow the Birds and Jonah did Moon Shot, Follow the bird wasn't that easy there was this long piece of writing, nut i did like when we had to write it in our on words.

I really liked this activity i did and how jonah helped me and i helped him  and worked we worked together. I think yu guy will like this , you won't know until you see it . Here it it is.              

No comments:

Post a Comment