Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Mele - Helping Hand and Zentangles

 Last Week and This Week, We have been working on our Zentangles. Zentangles are a type of art, Zentangle are pattern that you draw in a small box or in a hand. Zentangle helps us be Zen and have fun with the partners. TWP 4  did Zentangle in a hand and outside of a had, the first thing we did was trace our hand on a piece of paper and draw Zentangle inside  or outside , i really liked this activity because we have fun and after lunch we can just calm down and have a nice zen time.  

I also did an activity about helping hands, he;ping hand is an activity, you have to pick five people and write how they help you and how you help them. I hope that you like my Drawing and my Helping hands, i also hope you have a try at Zentangles. Here is my Pictures.

Question: Have you tried Zentangles.  


  




No comments:

Post a Comment