Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Mele -Writing - Recount Writing

 Hello Everyone  for writing this week i wrote about my weekend and my long walk at Panmure Basin. I wrote about this because that was very good day and weather. I hope you guys like my writing and did some writing in lockdown. Here is my Writing.  

It was an early cold morning, and my brother Huti woke me up and told me that we

were going for a morning walk along Panmure Basin, so I got up and got ready for

my walk. We got into my big red car and drove to Panmure Basin. When I got

there the basin was so big there were bridges, a huge river and plants.

The walk at the basin was like a 20 minute but but there was equipment that

was set around the basin that helped us with the walk.


After the walk we went to get frozen fanta and also played a little after.

But what caught my eye was the orange flower. I don't know what it is called,

but it was orange and there was a bit of yellow  and pink in the middle.



After the walk and play we went for a long ride in the city and listened  to some

soothing music, we also saw different sized buildings , plants and other things.

But I also saw paintings that I loved also saw trees bent and made an arch and it looked beautiful. Later on we went for ride we went homemade burgers and

had a fun day that day, and I wish we can do that again.  




No comments:

Post a Comment