Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Happy Birthday


 Today l have done my holiday writing. This piece of writing is about an birthday party. HAve you had an birthday party and wanted to do it all over again? Here is my activity. I hope you like it.


On the holiday I went to a birthday party, it was at my auntie house on Wednesday the 13th of July. It was my cousin's birthday party when she was turning five. She was so excited I was too for her. 

We got to the house we went inside and then we sat down, and sang happy birthday for her. She was shy. She blew the candles. We wished her a very good happy birthday, she opened her present and she got a unicorn toy it was so big she loved. She hugged it and put it in her room.

We ate tonga food and a drink and when we finished we had desserts. We all had finished when we were done eating. We grabbed a balloon and we played with them. After that we had a balloon fight there were teams there were balloons that were gery that was the gery team. There was also a blue team.   said “Ready Get Set Go” we all started. I was in the blue team. It was so fun.


We all wanted to watch youtube videos so we did and all of us were just tired but it was time to go. We all clean up and pack our food into the car. Then we had to say goodbye so we did. 

It was so amazing there. I wish we could do another birthday party again.

No comments:

Post a Comment