Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2020

The Lent action plan

This week in class we are talking about lent. This year i am giving  junk food
because i want to be healthy, we have also been looking at the Caritas
keep it simple lent action plan i did Pray and Give so here it is. 
Pray this prayer is for the poor, sick and homeless, and this is for the people
that died in the war - Dear Father please help the poor to get food and the
#homeless to get homes. Thank you for your life that you give us every day 
and love, bless those people who had died in the war Amen.
I chose to pray because I wanted to help the poor to get food and the
homeless to get homes.The sick to get medicine and get well thank god 
for the life, love he gives us every day , and bless those who died in the war.
The action I would do is to go help those that need and to get homes for the
homeless, to get the sick medicine. 


Give - I will forgive my friend  because we got into an argument.
 I choose to give because i want to forgive my friend so we can be friends again. 
The action that I would do is to say sorry and hug, and become friends.

  


       

No comments:

Post a Comment